‘Recovery will be a long road, together we will get through this.
We will all do our part.’ – Governor Pete Ricketts.
Assistance: There are lots of resources and more are coming online every day. Here are a few hotlines that can help as we recover:
- Nebraskans needing property cleanup can contact the Crisis Clean Up Hotline: 833-556-2476.
- Farmers in need of hay, feed stuffs, fencing materials, volunteer help, equipment, etc. should call the Nebraska Department of Agriculture at 1-800-831-0550.
- Businesses can call the U.S. Chamber’s Disaster Help Desk for Business at 1-888-692-4943.
- NEMA has set up a hotline for general questions from the public. The number is 402-817-1551.
- For all other needs for assistance call 211.
- If you have an emergency, you should dial 911.
Infrastructure: To check the conditions and status of state roads, please visit www.511.nebraska.gov.
Support: Contact the Salvation Army’s volunteer hotline at 402-898-6050 to register as a volunteer. If you live in one of the impacted areas, please support the work your local Emergency Management is already doing.
We strive for accuracy, Report a typo, inaccuracy or mistake here.